Thursday, February 11, 2010

Here, here!

Ah, my first blog!


(on this site)



Good evens and how-do-you-dos to you! I am the Red Crayon Aristocrat, and I will be bringing you all the latest news pertaining to my interests and what catches my fancy. Prepare for loverly fottergrafs, spellbinding makeup reviews, intricate thoughts on LIFE and STUFF IN IT, and anything else I feel like devoting time to. For starters, here are a few things that I find of great interest and might be influential towards future posts. Have similar interests? Then watch out for my upcoming posts!


Subjects of my affection:

*Violins (and playing them)

*Cats

*The MACABRE

*Books, books, books!

*Art (painting, tattooing, craftiness, etc.)

*Music (incomplete list of bands I like coming soon)

*Opera (Faust is my absolute favorite of ALL TIME!!!)

*Ballet (Swan Lake <3)

*Theatre (Macbeth!!!! If I was an actress, I'd want to play Lady Macbeth, just to play her descent into madness)

*Playing piano

*Playing guitar

*Creepy things

*Clocks

*Tea

*Cobwebs

*Old typewriters

*Skeleton keys

*Cameos

*Harlequins

*Mimes

*Marionettes

*Automatons

*Globes (of the worldly kind)

*Silent films

*Ghouls, ghosts, and the supernatural

*Edgar Allan Poe

*Makeup and its application (reviews coming soon!)

*Fashion

etck. etck.

No comments:

Post a Comment