Monday, February 15, 2010

You can't wear red after Valentine's Day!!!

I've ordered my first few products from Etsy to review (not my first purchases at all, just the first for review) and I CAN'T WAIT for them to come in! Here's a sneak peek:from Craftie Robot


I know, it's not typical to do a review on a purse, but I absolutely love the look of Craftie Robot's stuff and if the quality's as good as I hope it is then I want to let everyone know and encourage them to buy!



So here's some stuff I bought from solsticescents. I'm very excited about these products because I loooove the style of the packaging! (I know, how bad is that? I'm sure the product will be awesome, but I'm really just excited about the super-cute containers!)




Creme de la Creme Whipped Soap in Gulf Breeze:




































Cenobite soap
































aaaaand Astral Temple Body Ganache Body Butter:





























I'll be reviewing these as soon as they come in, but until then be sure to check back for EOTDs and other posts!


Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment